When it comes to caring for the green space on your commercial property, you have three choices. You could take the do-it-yourself approach, but most business owners simply don’t have the time or inclination, much less the equipment and skills, required to trim trees or remove old shrubs. Or you could ignore your trees and grass as much as possible and only call for help in an emergency or when things have gotten out of control.
The third option, however, is the best—you could develop a relationship with commercial landscapers in Chazy, NY who can truly care for your property’s landscaping, keeping it looking its best all year round. When you’re ready to initiate such a relationship, here are five qualities to seek out in a prospective landscaping company:
- Local business: As a local business owner yourself, wouldn’t you love for your fellow area business owners to seek out your services and products whenever possible? When you’re ready to hire a new landscaper, start with businesses in your area. You’ll benefit from local knowledge and expertise and play a key role in keeping the local economy as robust as possible.
- The services you need: Believe it or not, not all landscaping companies offer a truly comprehensive array of services. Can the company you’re considering handle landscaping as well as hardscaping projects? Will they remove snow during the winter? Will they actually remove trees, or just trim them? Evaluate any prospective business based on its ability to meet your specific needs through its service offerings.
- Licensed and insured: Are your prospective commercial landscapers in Chazy, NY actually licensed to perform the work they advertise as being able to provide? This is no small thing—you’re trusting your landscapers to care for your property, and you deserve the peace of mind that comes with knowing they’re properly qualified. Bonus points for any company that’s insured, too, as this removes liability from your shoulders.
- Good reviews: A good way to gauge whether you’re likely to be pleased with your new commercial landscapers is by checking out their reviews online, as well as by asking them directly whether they can provide references. A landscaper with a plethora of good reviews should obviously be preferred to one with a polarized mix, but do seek out detailed reviews rather than just those that offer glowing praise.
- Friendly approach to customer service: Finally, you need to keep in mind that you’re hoping to develop an ongoing relationship with your landscape contractor. Are they pleasant over the phone and in person? Do they communicate clearly? Will they get back to you quickly with answers to your questions? Do they seem interested in the details of your business’ landscaping needs, or do they seem to take a generic approach? Trust your gut, and go with a business that seems likely to treat you well over the long term.
For over 30 years, Rand Hill Lawns Inc. has been serving as the premier commercial landscapers in Chazy, NY. As a family-owned and operated local business, we’re committed to providing our customers with outstanding service and skilled workmanship at honest rates. To learn more or to schedule a free estimate, please get in touch with us today!
Categorised in: Uncategorized