Creating an alluring landscape can really increase the curb appeal, look and resale value of your home. It can also be a source of pride for homeowners. Having reliable, experienced and professional landscapers in Chazy, NY is very important. Figuring out how to select the right landscapers is also critical. Here’s some of the best ways to look for a reliable landscaping company:
- Ask yourself a question first: The first thing you need to ask is what you want out of your lawn. You want to figure out if you want just a healthy lawn, or if you want more heavy-duty work done. If it’s just a matter of maintaining your current yard, you’ll want to contact a company that specializes in residential lawn services. If you’re looking for design or installation work, you’ll need to find full-service landscapers in Chazy, NY. Knowing this ahead of time will help you search for the right kind of business.
- Insurance: Professional landscapers in Chazy, NY will happily let you know whether they’re insured. It’s a question that should always be asked when someone works in or around your home, especially if they use equipment. It goes double for landscapers, who must deal with plants and trees.
- Experience wanted: Depending on the type of landscaping you want done, you’ll want to hire a service that has the experience, manpower and skill to handle it. You don’t want to hire a company that can’t follow through on the job. Usually, the more detailed and extensive the work, the more experience, manpower and skill the company should have. While looking for landscapers in Chazy, NY, you should check their office and website for details about their services.
- A picture’s worth a thousand words: When talking with landscapers in Chazy, NY about your intentions, ask them about a design sketch. This will let you know what each business is envisioning for your yard, and help you make sure it’s what you want as well. Some will charge a fee to let you keep a design sketch, but you should be able to see it. You can also ask for pictures of past projects that are like the one you want to do. This will let you see what they’re able to accomplish with the finished product.
- Guarantee: Any reputable and respected landscapers in Chazy, NY should be willing to work on your lawn for at least two years, likely five. You’ll want to ask about separate warranties for plants that the landscaper will be working on. Most contractors are told to guarantee their work for at least two years, while many provide five-year guarantees. A company that isn’t willing to offer some kind of guarantee should be viewed with skepticism.
Ultimately, you want to choose reliable landscapers in Chazy, NY like Rand Hill Lawns Inc. You won’t be any landscapers’ only customers, but you have our guarantee we’ll stay on the project until it’s done. We won’t stop working until we accomplish what you’re looking for. We have more than 30 years of experience and are a locally-owned and operated business. Give us a call and we’ll be more than happy to answer any questions you have. We also offer free estimates to get you started!
Categorised in: Landscapers