A home’s curb appeal is everything, especially for those who are putting their house on the market. While you can do plenty of things to boost curb appeal, one of the best is to add a street-side garden to your property.
Continue reading to learn a bit more about boosting your curb appeal with street-side gardens and high-quality landscaping in Clinton County, NY.
What should I plant?
The plants and flowers you choose ultimately depend on your personal preference and the space you have to work with for your new garden. That said, we recommend going with brightly colored flowers that’ll catch the attention of anyone walking or driving past your home.
Before you head to the nursery, we recommend talking to a landscaping professional to ensure you get plants that’ll thrive in your new garden.
What other landscaping items can increase curb appeal?
Putting in a street-side garden will boost your curb appeal, but that’s not all you should do if you want your property to stand out. Here are a few other maintenance items to consider:
- Mow the lawn: Nobody likes looking at an overgrown lawn. Following a regular mowing schedule will help ensure your property is in tip-top shape. In between mowing sessions, be sure to water the lawn to keep it looking nice and green.
- Pull weeds: You’ll likely have to deal with weeds sprouting up in your lawn and gardens. Be sure to pull them right away, and you might want to consider applying a weed-killing agent to reduce the risk of their coming back.
- Add hardscaping: Adding pavers and other hardscaping elements can really enhance the look of your yard. At Rand Hill Lawns, Inc., we don’t just specialize in landscaping in Clinton County, NY—we’re also experienced with all sorts of hardscaping.
Why should I hire a landscaper?
Instead of performing all of this yard work by yourself, we recommend hiring landscapers in Clinton County, NY. These are a few of the reasons to bring in the pros:
- Ensure your whole lawn looks great: First and foremost, hiring a landscaping company is the best way to guarantee you have the best-looking property on the block. Landscapers don’t just care for your garden or grass, either. They’ll ensure every aspect of your lawn looks immaculate.
- Save your time and energy: You can make your property stand out without professional help, but that takes a ton of time and effort! Don’t waste your weekends outside laboring away—call a professional landscaping team to tackle the job.
- Save some money: From buying tools to spending money on fertilizer and other treatment products, doing all necessary yard work by yourself gets expensive. You can save a considerable amount of money by hiring a team to take care of everything for you.
Contact Rand Hill Lawns, Inc. today
Now’s the perfect time to get started with your street-side garden project by calling our landscapers in Clinton County, NY. Give us a call today to get a free estimate for your landscaping work or to learn more about all of our services.
Categorised in: Gardening